Monday, February 6, 2012

Mini Update

Despite my best efforts to blog like crazy, I've been quite rubbish at it! I apologise~

I was going to do a post on Tuesday about mine and Panda's six month anniversary and how we celebrated, but then things took a sudden turn and our relationship ended. While we are still best friends, I still took a bit of a vacation from the world for the last week. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, seeing as school starts next week and I don't have any choice but to shape up. I'm going to attempt a real post this week. I've got lots of new things that I'd love to show off!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I was wondering where were you MZ. I'll be checking your come-back post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything turns out great and things flip back to normal soon! Can;t wait to read more soon. Have a BEAUTIFUL day <333
    Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete