Thursday, June 21, 2012

Care Package from Poppy

Today, I got a lovely surprise on my doorstep, thanks to my wonderful semi-sister Poppy! We often send each other care packages, so while this occurrence isn't rare, it's still just as exciting every time. 


My lovely little box waiting for me on my porch!


Some of the goodies that I got were food! Hello Panda cookies, Hello Kitty Yan Yan, and Chocolate wine. That's right. CHOCOLATE. WINE.


Another bunch of little goodies were stationary! A Princess and the Frog notebook, stickers, some kick ass book marks, and an invisible ink pen! The ink is black light activated, so the pen cap has a little black light at the top. We both may be 21, but we are TOTALLY sending each other secret message letters.


The last goodies I got was this DELICIOUS smelling bath bomb that smells like a strawberry milkshake, and this adorable little...I'm not quite sure what to call it. They're little chicks beaded together on a string with a brass bell at the bottom, made in India. It's so adorable! 

A big thanks to my sister Poppy for sending me the lovely package, and a big congratulations to her for graduating with her bachelors in Evolutionary Anthropology at the age of 21! You go Poppy! Love you~


4 comments:

  1. aww its so sweet that you send each other parcels regularly!
    omg was the chocolate wine nice? it looks delish!! and i love the big bath bomb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sending out little care-packages to all my friends! It's so fun for me getting things in the mail, I want all my friends to feel that excitement.

      I actually haven't tried the chocolate wine yet. I'm a tad nervous just because I'm not the biggest fan of wine, but I love chocolate! I just need to suck it up and try it haha

      Delete
  2. Hello lady! You are so beautiful! and i love ur blog! :) what are u going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much! <3 I'm going to school to get my Bachelor's in biology, then I hope to teach high school biology :]

      Delete